Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Fun

Great America. Each year we are invited to Lockheed Martin Day by the Garcias and get season passes for dirt cheap. I have been going for the past 3 summers. The other day Caithlin, who I teach with, asked if I ever see students there...never have. Of course on Monday, I am packing the kids up in the car and hear, "Mrs. Russell?" Yes, first time.

Father's Day in Santa Cruz. See how Aaliyah and Ry are staring at each other?
End of our beach day. Ryan is passed out and Haley is crying. That was a bit chaotic to do without the daddies.


Drewers!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

How fun! We were totally in Santa Cruz on Father's Day, too. Good planning! :)

Oh, and I agree with Caithlin, I avoid Great America for the same reason... Costco's bad enough!

Angela said...

You have an Ergo too!! Isn't it the best?