Saturday was Haley's dance recital. We were quite the proud parents. This was seriously one of the cutest things I had ever seen. I thought that she would come out with her class and I would spend the whole time laughing at it all. Oh no...down came the water works. I was a huge cry baby! This was not what I expected, but there she was, on the big stage with a huge smile on her face dancing her little butt off. She had never done anything like this. It was funny because in the car on the way she asked "What if people don't like my show? What if they think the dance is boring?" She was experiencing nerves! I was surprised by it. She and her friends did an outstanding job. I am so glad that I didn't pull her from dance when I was having some doubts about this big show. Thanks to everyone who assured me that it was all appropriate. It was a special day.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Haley's Big Day
Saturday was Haley's dance recital. We were quite the proud parents. This was seriously one of the cutest things I had ever seen. I thought that she would come out with her class and I would spend the whole time laughing at it all. Oh no...down came the water works. I was a huge cry baby! This was not what I expected, but there she was, on the big stage with a huge smile on her face dancing her little butt off. She had never done anything like this. It was funny because in the car on the way she asked "What if people don't like my show? What if they think the dance is boring?" She was experiencing nerves! I was surprised by it. She and her friends did an outstanding job. I am so glad that I didn't pull her from dance when I was having some doubts about this big show. Thanks to everyone who assured me that it was all appropriate. It was a special day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks so sweet in her costume! I'm glad it went well:) You know I would have had "appropriate" concerns too. It's what we do! We're mamas!
Post a Comment