I realize I have so much I have not written about and posted. I am trying to not miss important things so that we all have a record of these events in life.
For our 3rd year in a row, we went to Palm Springs for our February break. Here we all are. Isn't this what it's all about? Some look happy, some not so much. But isn't that life? It's a rare day when we all feel the same way, but we are family and that is what family is.
We had a great time swimming, eating, drinking, playing, golfing, dining...
These times are so special and we are so lucky that our parents have booked this for us each year.
The highlight for me this year was keep away in the pool (which was played right before this picture was taken). We all swam around and dunked and jumped on others to get the ball. We laughed so hard and often played dirty (the Rasul way).
Don't my parents look the happiest of them all? I think so. I think about the future and the pride parents must take in the life they have created. They have been incredible models on what a real marriage and partnership is and goes through.
I admire them beyond words. They are the epitome of living a grateful life. I aspire to be like them in so many ways.
It was another fabulous trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment