Josh and I had a fabulous weekend away last weekend. We ventured to Tahoe for Guido and Bridge's wedding NYE night.
The wedding was a beautiful celebration. Bridge looked perfect. Elegant and stunning. She and Guido were smiling all night.
Phil was the best man and gave an awesome speech. It was all true to the heart and very well spoken. I know how nerve racking it is to give a speech like that so I am always impressed with people who do it flawlessly and confidently. Beautiful things were said about the newlyweds, all well deserved and spot on.
And, I am sorry. Have you seen better bridesmaids dresses? They worked on every beautiful bridesmaid.
It was a wonderful night. We danced the new year in and raised our glasses to a couple about to start a brand new adventure.
It didn't hurt that we came home with more money than we left with. Winners at 3 card poker baby!!!
Congrats Lanzas!
1 comment:
It was a gorgeous night and we had so much fun with you both!
Post a Comment