Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So Much

So much has been going on in life. All of it is good, just busier than normal lately. I am back to work and in full swing with my students. I have a good bunch with the normal challenges that come with each new year. Today we had a fire at the school...a 7th grader (who I had last year) lit a toilet paper roll on fire and the next thing you know, the school is evacuated, the fire dept is there and the student was expelled. It makes me sad that we didn't reach him the way teachers sometimes can.

The family is great. Ryan has been sleeping through the night (10 hours) for 2 weeks now. I love being able to predict somewhat of a schedule. Josh started his new job today and I cannot wait to hear how it went! Haley has been cracking us up as always.

Last weekend our neighbor set up a sheet on the balcony and a projector and invited all of us to enjoy a film outdoors with popcorn and the whole works. We only got to stay for about a 1/2 hour due to bedtime, but it was really fun!

4 generations! Isn't that awesome?

Ryan is way more comfortable with Haley. He used to flinch at the sound of her. Of course, he is not as fragile as he was. There will be a day that he will just push her off of him. She showers him with love. She is constantly in his face and we are gently reminding her that he needs space. That's probably why he started sleeping so long. Time in the crib equals open space.
Josh got paid out for his vacation time. We were responsible with most of the money and Josh bought the Wii with some of it. Yah, it's fun...really fun.
So, that's the story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Wii Fit! Milf Training Team 2008! Woo Hoo!!!