Sunday, September 21, 2008

Growing...

Both of them are growing so much. Ryan is now rolling over. He is so chill. He is content to hang out, smile at everyone and laugh and squeal in delight. Yes, he has his moments. But once we feed, change, burp, whatever, he is back to good.

There are so many stories that come up all the time and I always think of updating the blog and putting up pictures. Every time I think of it I am upstairs and the camera is downstairs and I end up doing something else. So, pictures will come later.

Everyone is doing quite well. We are back in the swing of work, school, and Diane's house. Our weekends have been filled with fun outings and get togethers. Last weekend Haley had Camryn over for a sleep over and it was so entertaining. Just listening to their conversations crack us up! Camryn has always had a crush on Josh. At one point in the evening she said, "I have an idea...How about for Halloween I will be Princess Fiona, josh can be Shrek, and Haley can be...donkey?!" Love it! Camryn slept in the trundle bed that comes out from under Haley's. Long story short...at 10:15 Josh had to go in there and tell the girls to put down the books and go to bed. They were seriously having a late night book talk..."what's your favorite part?""remember when?..." So cute.

This weekend Joni had her first art showing. Josh forced her to get a booth at the Saratoga Art and Wine Festival. She sold 5 paintings! It was so awesome!

Josh is loving the new job and it was nice to have everyone from his office over for a happy hour on Friday.

I never thought I would say this, but I am loving the Wii. I strained a muscle doing the boxing...right...how embarrassing!

Pictures will come soon. Hope everyone is well!

No comments: