So...we had our appt today and set the baby's birthday (so weird). It will be June 11th at 1:30 (3 days before our due date). It was funny, our Dr. just opened up the computer, made a phone call, and it was done. We didn't choose time or date, it was just given to us as what was available. We were great with that. She also confirmed with us that both the baby and I are healthy and that a c-section is a good idea considering that I am still "high" and the baby is big. That made us feel good. I have been watching for signs of pre eclampsia and asked about my blood pressure. My doc said it's better than hers...yay! So, if the baby does not come on his/her own, we know that s/he will be here June 11th at 1:30 in the afternoon.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Some Pics and Some News
So...we had our appt today and set the baby's birthday (so weird). It will be June 11th at 1:30 (3 days before our due date). It was funny, our Dr. just opened up the computer, made a phone call, and it was done. We didn't choose time or date, it was just given to us as what was available. We were great with that. She also confirmed with us that both the baby and I are healthy and that a c-section is a good idea considering that I am still "high" and the baby is big. That made us feel good. I have been watching for signs of pre eclampsia and asked about my blood pressure. My doc said it's better than hers...yay! So, if the baby does not come on his/her own, we know that s/he will be here June 11th at 1:30 in the afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!
Hi Jen! Aimers was sweet enough to give me the link to your blog -- it has been fun keeping up on your family! What an exciting June it will be! So glad to hear your pregnancy is going so well. What a blessing!
Amy Finley Bruce
http://www.marvelsandmischief.blogspot.com
We are so excited! Can we come camp at the hospital? :)
opps. angela posting as phil. he's still logged in!
Post a Comment