Last weekend was fun filled with a celebration for the baby, a PapaHugs concert, having Camryn Saturday and over night, going to the city for Meredith Maier's bday, and having friends over for dinner Sunday evening. Pictures will be posted soon. Here is an update on everyone at the moment...
Haley: She is officially into the "why?" phase of life. After several rounds the other evening, I said "why do you think?" and she responded, "I want you to tell me Mommy." Backfired. She loves playing monster and making monster faces. She loves to pretend and tell you your part. She loves her princess shoes. Everything is "so." "That is so yum." "This is so beautiful." "This feels so good." She even held Josh's hand and said "Daddy, we are so married."
The other night she had gone to bed and started to call out "Mom, Mommy, Mama...Mommy Marie Russell!" We were dying.
Baby: Big, moving all over. Can feel him/her moving in several places at one time. Currently pressing into my ribs and I am loving it. Can always find a body part to poke at. We set the date at our next appt on the 19th ( a week and a 1/2 away from finding out when this peanut is going to enter the world).
Josh: Working, playing tennis, playing basketball, rough housing with Haley. found out that he can use his sick time for paternity leave. This is good...he has about 300 hours! Trying to figure out how the summer will look schedule wise. Talks to the baby and tells him/her to be nice to Mommy. I can tell he thinks it's a boy because he will poke and push. With Haley I always got a "leave her alone!" when I poked around.
Me (Jen): I feel great! I am at that point where I can FEEL that I am pregnant. Less lung capacity, can't reach certain things because belly gets in the way, needing to pee with every step I take. Tomorrow is the last day with the kids. Next week I am at a conference and officially on leave the following week. I had started to feel a bit fearful of the whole c-section process again, but that is all gone and my focus has shifted. I just want a healthy baby. There are things that happen around us that make us put things in perspective. Healthy, safe and sound please!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment