We are 2 and 1/2 weeks away from baby. So crazy! Josh just got a bunch of stuff down from the attic (carseat, swing, etc.) so we can wash it and set it up. I still feel great. I realize that there have been more differences during this pregnancy than I originally thought. Both have been good pregnancies but they have been different in ways...
Sleeping= just now starting to get the least bit uncomfortable. I was rather uncomfortable with Haley and had pillows all around me. With this one I just started putting a pillow under my belly. Plus with this one I have had this pain like I pulled my left groin muscle since about month 5.
Eating= same...no real appetite but with Haley wanted more fruit and this one wanting more carbs (preferably sweet).
back= with Haley i was heating my back each night from about 34 weeks on...no back pain as of yet with this one.
Dreams= Obviously it didn't matter because we knew with Haley. I have had even dreams with this one. Even had one last night that the ultrasound tech told us it was a boy without realizing we were waiting for the surprise.
Fun to compare. The bottom line is that I really do love being pregnant. This is (most likely) the last time so I am soaking it in. People have asked about visiting in the hospital. We'd love to have visitors and we will not be shy to say if it is not a good time. Thank you for asking!
We'll keep you updated as the time gets closer.
1 comment:
JEN! I've been thinking about ya! Last few weeks, huh???? Hang in there girl...I'll be checking the blog for updates! You look great.
D
Post a Comment