Last month Grammy treated me and Haley to the Taylor Swift concert. It was outstanding for several reasons.
Reason #1- It was a night with my mom and my daughter. This is a rare occasion and I continue to soak in these special life moments. Grandmother, mother, daughter. I am so blessed to enjoy time in this way- with the woman who gave me life- my hero, and the young lady we gave life to- one of my angels on earth.
Reason #2- It was Taylor Swift! We love her music and she puts on an amazing show! Costume changes, high energy, accoustic beauty. She had it all!
Reason #3- This show was all about GIRL POWER! Taylor would talk between songs about strength and self worth and beauty. I heard every word and love that my daughter and my mom were hearing the same words with me. The timing in life, for these words to be heard by all of us, was divine.Haley and I refer to those messages often.
Thank you, Grammy. It was a night to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment