Friday, August 5, 2011

Jenny

We have a friend, Jenny, who has started a blog and I love it. Jenny is the mother of 4, a cancer survivor, a divorce survivor and a wise woman. When she has something to say, I listen as she is close to my age and has experienced more at this point in her life than most people experience in a lifetime. She has lived through some MAJOR challenges and has the best attitude about life. I encourage you to read her blog. She recently said she had over 600 readers. She writes about every day life lessons as well as chronicles her life list of close to 1,300 challenges.
I am writing about her because, as I've written before, I love gaining wisdom from people I respect. I am inspired by these people. She's awesome and you should follow her journey like I am.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Just read her entry about "public praise, private criticism".....what a wise woman! Thanks for the link :)

Joshua Russell said...

Yes. That post, in particular, was what made me want to share.

Brig said...

Let me just tell you..... I'm in love with her.... I told her too. THANK YOU FOR PASSING ON JOY! LOVE YOU doodle! XOXO