Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Best




This has been, by far, the best summer since becoming a mom. We had a blast together. We had many fun trips but we also had fun being at home and doing things locally. I know that Ryan being 3 made a huge difference. Last summer he was good and 2, if you know what I mean.

Tomorrow it's back to real life. I am back at work, Ryan's back at Diane's and Haley gets to play with my parents for the next week and a half until she starts on the 22nd- 1st grade!!! I am always have mixed emotions this time of year. I am excited to meet my new students and see what the school year holds. I am sad to have my special time end with my family. The mornings have been nice and lazy. The evenings have been care free. It's always an adjustment for all of us (Josh will miss sleeping in too). Cheers to a wonderful summer. Cheers to a fabulous school year.

No comments: