Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It Was Bound To Happen


I think cutting your own hair is something most of us have done. Tonight Josh was reading Haley a book in bed and found this chunk of hair by her bed. He asked her what it was and she immediately started apologizing and then crying when she had to tell me what happened. This was the same night she decided to do glitter glue in her bed and was told afterward that she could only do it on the table.
The good news is that although it was a nice chunk of hair, it was on the underside and we don't have to do any repair. It is a good sign that it happened two nights ago and we didn't notice. I think she learned her lesson. The poor thing is so sensitive and could barely tell me what happened she was crying so hard. Of course, Josh and I got back to our room and started laughing.

No comments: