In a recent post I spoke of my love for a variety of music. Well, on my ipod you will find a Britney playlist which is excellent for dancing and working out or rocking out in the car with no kids. Britney is on tour trying to make her comeback and Meredith, Marjena, and I were fortunate to score free box tickets through Mer's brother. Talk about a fun girl's night! We met for a few drinks first and, like high school, Meredith's older brother and Sis-in-law drove us to the show and let us into their box (Ernst and Young). We had the time of our lives drinking, dancing and singing. The Pussycat Dolls opened and they were good. Energetic, showy, the works. And then there was Britney...poor, poor Britney. The show was quite a production. A 3 ring circus with acts and all. Her dancers and hired talent were amazing. She lip synced the whole entire concert. Ok...I guess if you dance like Britney then maybe you need to save energy (although I have seen AMAZING performers like Tina Turner dance their butts off and sing live). Sure, I had never gone to a show and seen the performer lip sync. She seriously looked like she was walking through a rehearsal. Where were the explosive dance moves she is known for? Then, the best part..."What's up Sacramento?" Yes, she got the city wrong. We didn't really believe it until it was written in the paper the next day. The night was a blast. Britney is still having issues. Loved my night out in the luxury box. Thanks for the hook up Mer!!!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Britney
In a recent post I spoke of my love for a variety of music. Well, on my ipod you will find a Britney playlist which is excellent for dancing and working out or rocking out in the car with no kids. Britney is on tour trying to make her comeback and Meredith, Marjena, and I were fortunate to score free box tickets through Mer's brother. Talk about a fun girl's night! We met for a few drinks first and, like high school, Meredith's older brother and Sis-in-law drove us to the show and let us into their box (Ernst and Young). We had the time of our lives drinking, dancing and singing. The Pussycat Dolls opened and they were good. Energetic, showy, the works. And then there was Britney...poor, poor Britney. The show was quite a production. A 3 ring circus with acts and all. Her dancers and hired talent were amazing. She lip synced the whole entire concert. Ok...I guess if you dance like Britney then maybe you need to save energy (although I have seen AMAZING performers like Tina Turner dance their butts off and sing live). Sure, I had never gone to a show and seen the performer lip sync. She seriously looked like she was walking through a rehearsal. Where were the explosive dance moves she is known for? Then, the best part..."What's up Sacramento?" Yes, she got the city wrong. We didn't really believe it until it was written in the paper the next day. The night was a blast. Britney is still having issues. Loved my night out in the luxury box. Thanks for the hook up Mer!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun!!! Just seeing the picture of the 3 of you makes me miss you all so much!! I so wish I could have been there!! What a great night!!
Post a Comment