Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Laughing

Haley has been keeping us laughing...A LOT. Some of the things she says and does are just too funny! I will share a few...

1. Easter Sunday- We got her dressed in her Easter dress (pictures to follow later) and put curlers in her hair. She twirled in the mirror and said "ooh...I am a princess!" We then told her it was time to brush her teeth. "Do princesses brush their teeth?" We assured her that they do. A half hour later we found her ready to go to the bathroom. "Do princesses poop?" ummm...yes.

2. She gets what we do during the day. I will pick her up and she'll say "How was your good day at work? Were you students good? Did they make bad choices today?" "Hey Dad, how was your good day at work? How is your office?"

3. She has started to cut things with a plastic knife. She is definitely hired to cut all of the baby's food when it is that time. The pieces she cuts are the smallest things I have ever seen.

4. On Easter we did our egg hunt. We had colored eggs the day before and had labeled one for everyone in our family. As she found eggs she would say "Daddy, this is yours! Mommy, I found yours!" She then found the baby's and said "Is this the baby's egg?" We told her it was and she looked at it and quickly threw it to the ground. Josh and I both dropped our jaws in horror. She has been so excited about the baby. Has it hit her that a sibling will change the way of life? Is she going to hate the baby?! "Mommy, there was a bug on it!" aaahhh...thank goodness.

She is constant entertainment.

No comments: