Friday, April 18, 2008

32 Weeks

Here is an update on Baby. Today I had my 32 week appt. I will be going in every 2 weeks from here on out to keep a watch on everything since I had pre eclampsia with Haley. Blood pressure, protein, etc are all great! The plan is to stay that way. I will have another ultrasound because today my Dr said baby is measuring big...what every woman wants to hear...that she's bigger than she should be. Just kidding. I know it's just my belly, not my whole self! This ultrasound will help determine the birthday.
I have felt so great this pregnancy. People have asked about differences. I can't really think of that many. The first trimester was different. Not sick or nauseous at all this time. I have this pain in my left inner thigh that feels like I worked out hard...not there with Haley. The only other difference I can tell is how much this baby moves. I almost woke Josh up this morning because it looked like the baby was going to jump out of my belly! I do love being pregnant. I did with Haley too. The most feminine I have ever felt and totally miraculous every day.
We are all getting very excited and anxious. Looking forward to meeting this little person. Ok, I better stop before I include one more sentence fragment.

1 comment:

Angela said...

So glad all is well. Can't wait to see this baby!