Friday, December 28, 2012

A Cousin Christmas

 Yes, I posted a picture of cocktails first. This year was going to be my year. I felt confident, even cocky. For the past several years I have come in 2nd place in our annual drink contest in Yuba City. This year I had a drink that tasted great, was rimmed with green sugar to complete the christmas colors (thanks for the idea Caithlin) and had glowing cubes in each glass. WINNER! Nope. 2nd place. AGAIN. By 1 point. Yes, Debbie's drink was divine, but the glowing cube people! Oh, well. Next year is my year.
 It was another fabulous celebration with the family. This weekend together is such a highlight of the holiday season each year. The kids get so excited to see the "big cousins" and have a sleep over.
 Here are all the kids. The oldest 4 were the flower girls and ring bearers in our wedding. Now, all young men and women.
 Look at these handsome guys!
 The Baldwin family. 
 Cousin fun!
Giggles with Tata.

No comments: