I honestly could write on this blog every day. At least once a day something happens and I think to myself, "I have to write that on the blog so that it's captured." A month has past and 100 things have happened. Here is what I remember that I want to get down.
1. The kids are both in soccer and it is truly entertaining. Haley still skips and hops around the field, although her last game she handled the ball for more than one kick. In fact, she ran the ball 1/3 of the way down the field. Nice! Ryan runs around the WHOLE time. Sometimes he gets near the ball and others he does not.
I am not seeing glimmers of Mia Hamm or David Beckham for sure. I am seeing the kids running around and being a part of a team. Very cool.
2. My school year is really fabulous. I love middle school. It helps that I have had amazing teaching partners in my 5 years at this school and Amy is nothing short of that. We balance each other and I appreciate her laughter, wisdom and experience. We have a really good bunch of kids this year and we enjoy every second.
3. Ryan was looking through Haley's yearbook from kindergarten and saw her picture. She looked so little. He said, " Sissy, you look really cute in this picture." It was precious.
4. I have felt just a bit out of touch this last month. In a blink September is almost over. I haven't seen as much family as I'd like and I miss my nieces and nephews. I will ratify that in October. :)
5. I experienced seeing the space shuttle Endeavor fly right over our school...will need a separate post about that. It was awesome in so many ways.
Ok, gonna head downstairs to hang with Josh. More soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment