Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to You...

Dear Josh,
Happy birthday. Here are some top reasons why I am thrilled you entered the world 36 years ago.

1. You are a gangster. As this picture shows, you know how to throw your signs and pucker your lips that lets people know not to mess. Obviously you are a big tough guy.
 2. You are Darth Vader. Need I say more? I mean, I am married to DARTH VADER.
 3. You remain tough, even during cultural holidays, with paint all over your clothes and face while drinking a beer.
 4. You are a singer. I've seen you onstage and you would be the next Idol if only they judged on charisma, enthusiasm, entertainment, impersonations and allowed an Idol to be just a bit off key at times.
I will add the following reasons (as if the top 4 reasons are not reason enough).

5. I get to laugh every single day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

6. I get to be a part of you being a dad to our kids- an incredible thing to watch and be a part of. You are the epitome of a kid person. You are an inspirational parent.

7. You are hot.

8. You are who you are in every aspect of your life. What you see is what you get. You never apologize for being you and you never should.

9. I am proud to be your wife. I love being introduced to people I don't know and getting compliments about you and how well you are respected and liked. I beam from it.

10. You are an awesome friend to so many people. You are a "one of a kind" man.

 Joni and Lloyd, thanks for having Josh and raising him the way you did. Thanks for being born, Josh. You are the best person I know. I couldn't be more in love. I couldn't be happier.
Happy Birthday.

No comments: