Meredith and Mikey have been together since high school. They took a break in college and got back together after that. That's a loooong time of being together They have built a life in Humboldt county with their home and the brewery. They've been "married" for years, but this summer will be official and I couldn't be happier.
We celebrated her bachelorette party in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. Here we are at 80s night...Marjena, Meredith and me, friends since our freshman year in high school. The weekend was wild and perfect. 24 girls all out to have a good time. NO drama. Just the way I like it.I love the time I get to spend with my old friends. When we're together we just laugh...and laugh...and laugh. Seriously. My temples and sides hurt from laughing at just the stupidest things. Meredith had a great weekend as did we all. It was awesome to meet more of her friends from up north and I cannot wait for the wedding. I love Mer and Mikey and am so excited for them both. Such a memorable weekend.
1 comment:
Um, I love you Jenny and so glad you shared this but really are you ashamed to tell the world the best part......Midgelanti!!!
Post a Comment