Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Good Way to Look at It

I notice beautiful things...beautiful places, beautiful people, etc. Yesterday, at the track, I was admiring a woman who was running in front of me. She had a stunning physique. Lean, muscular, strong and she ran like a natural. I found myself envying her. I thought, "I would die to look like that and I bet anything she looks in the mirror and finds flaws."

When I got off the track and onto the bleachers I saw a woman who had been behind me on the track. She was probably about 100 lbs heavier than I am. Then I wondered if she had been looking at me the way I had looked at the woman ahead of me. She easily could have been thinking, "I would love to look like that. I bet that she looks in the mirror and sees all her flaws."

I keep this in mind as every woman has something that she wants to look better. In the past year or so I have gotten much better about looking at it a different way. I plan on keeping that perspective. :)

No comments: