Thursday, December 23, 2010

Monterey

We just enjoyed a night away in Monterey. Here we all are in the very spot we exchanged our vows. We talked about our wedding and Haley said, "I don't remember it because I was in your tummy."
We enjoyed the aquarium in two parts. Went for a bit, went and got lunch and then went back for more. This is an example of when it's nice that Ryan doesn't nap anymore. Nothing was rushed.
The jellyfish have always been my favorite but I must say that the seahorse exhibit gives it a run for the money.
We have been enjoying our days off together after a rocky first day of break) let's just say that Ry was relentless). It was great to get away right off the bat and be so relaxed in the midst of the holiday madness. We are spending time playing and catching up with friends. Got to see some cousins I haven't seen in close to 25 years last night and got to catch up with the Kobels tonight.
We look forward to more relaxation and togetherness. Love the holidays.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love these pictures! We're hoping experience altogether tomorrow! ;D

Hope you're having an awesome holiday!