Last night Josh and I went to Haley's first Back to School Night. Yes, I got a bit weepy and sentimental. The night was great as the staff talked about the school and we had a chance to look around and see the work Haley has been doing. We walked over to the little student tables and found her folder. She had decorated it in flowers and faces and people. Again, a bit weepy. :) We then opened up her folder and saw a few project she had been working on. The themes have been family and community. There was a cut out project of our house and a picture Haley had drawn of our family. It was very colorful and had three people on there that the teacher had labeled. There was "Mommy," "Daddy," and "my brother." Just the three of us without her. On the bottom there was a quote from Haley that said, "I am not in this picture because right now I am at preschool."
TOO FUNNY!!!
3 comments:
Love it! So proud!!!!!
That girl is a genius! How could you possibly be in a family picture when you're at school? That is great!
That is so incredibly sweet!!!
Post a Comment