Yesterday I was at Target and in their seasonal section they have all Back to School stuff. Then I just checked my email and there was a Back to School savings from Costco. This is my 3rd of 9 weeks off. WHY?!
I was thinking the same thing . . . we went to Target to find a fire pit for the yard for the campout in the backyard and there was only tape and markers and notebooks. It is frustrating because I have so much more summer--and sadly, I love school supplies but this is too early!
1 comment:
I was thinking the same thing . . . we went to Target to find a fire pit for the yard for the campout in the backyard and there was only tape and markers and notebooks. It is frustrating because I have so much more summer--and sadly, I love school supplies but this is too early!
Post a Comment