Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ode to Family

I like my family. The reason I say "like" is because it is way easier to love your family than to like your family. We feel so blessed to be so close to our families. Several years ago Josh and I toyed with moving out of state so that we could own a home, etc. We love living near our families and having the luxury of spending so much time with them. Thank you family! You are incredibly supportive and we don't know what we'd do without you!

Speaking of family, Josh and I became family six years ago. Our anniversary is on Sunday. I find it very fitting that we will be hanging in Monterey on Saturday with the Yuba City family and be able to visit our wedding spot. That day was the best day ever. All joy and love all day long! I love the guy more than I ever have.

Cheers to family!

2 comments:

Angela said...

We'll be celebrating next week too, so happy anniversary! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys!! I think that you are an incredible couple...and wonderful parents. Michael and I should be so blessed. Have fun in Monterey.