Wednesday, March 19, 2008

College Days...

My school is two blocks from Santa Clara University. Yesterday I stopped by the Safeway by school to pick up a few things. I was laughing in line as the guy in front of me was checking out. He had his ipod earphones in and he placed a case of beer, protein shake powder and 2 packages of cookies on the belt. It was 3:30 and it looked like he had just finished a workout. This image threw me back to our college days. I could see Waago, Jena and I walking across the street to Vons, packing up the cart with the essentials (Captain Morgan, beer, mac and cheese) and rolling that cart all the way home. I had a smile on my face as I remembered times like having pina coladas and watching "Friends," driving down to San Diego for the night or weekend, our entertaining neighbors. Such a fun time!

No comments: