Friday, February 15, 2008

February 15, 2005

Three years ago we were 1/2 way through my labor (11 hours down with 11 hours to go). I didn't get my epidural for another 3 hours, but I wasn't in much pain. I will never forget that day. I know that Haley's birthday is tomorrow, but today is the day that I live over each year.
Life is good. I am so excited that we will be adding one more soul into our family. I cannot believe Haley has been in our lives for 3 years. She is so excited to be a big sister. She is voting for a little sister of her own.
It is times like these that we are reminded of how blessed we are to have such a supportive family and group of friends.
The good times just keep rolling (just not as late into the night as they used to).

No comments: